Re: [AMBER] Antechamber - Problem with protonated oxygen

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 10:02:57 +0100

Dear Ravi,

> Can you please suggest me which files i have to modify in antechamber.
> It will be a great help.

Personally, I proceed as it follows:

-1 run R.E.D. to generate a FF library (mol2 file format) and/or a
molecule/molecular fragment
-2 add the FF atom types I want in the mol2 file; display the
structure in LEaP/VMD to check charge equivalencing, the molecular
topology, the atom names etc...
-3 manually create a frcmod file (if needed) in agreement with the FF
atome types and FF I selected
-4 load all in LEaP
   See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-1.php#1

regards, Francois