Re: [AMBER] complete bond energy list

From: יוכבד <ybaime.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 10:41:29 +0200

Thank you!

I ran a 1 step molecular dynamics simulation and i did get a mden file. But
I guess the energies in it are not what I wanted.
I want to get the energy and actual bond length of each bond in the system.
Is there a way to receive such data using Amber? (I have a mismatch in the
bond energy while calculating it in Amber and in another program and I
wanted to see if I can identify the bond which causes it).

Yocheved