[AMBER] Antechamber - Problem with protonated oxygen

From: Ravi Tripathi <abhi.rt8687.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:28:39 +0530

Dear amber users,
   I have a molecule which is having a oxygen connected with three atoms.
   Since there is no bond type defined for such a system in antechamber,
running antechamber giving following error.-

For atom[1]:O1, the best APS is not zero, exit

Error: cannot run "/usr/local/amber9/exe/bondtype -i
ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac -j full" in
judgebondtype() of antechamber.c properly, exit

Can anybody help me in this regards, like how to modify the antechamber
files or anything else.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

--
Abhi