Re: [AMBER] calculation of protein-DNA complex structure

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 11:43:37 -0500

I would just add to this a clarification that if you don't know the way
that the protein and DNA bind, combining the PDB files won't give you the
right initial structure for the complex. You'll need to use some other sort
of program to do that part. If you don't care about the initial structure,
and plan to use Amber simulations along with your NOE data to come up with
a model for the complex, then that's different.