Re: [AMBER] INTER-molecular RDF only ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 23:35:59 +0100

Not precisely because,

In the system I have several types of molecules and in the given
moment I would like to have inter-molecular RDF of just let say molecule
X=ENP+3xREP + STP.

But of course in that case I just set properly the second mask ( now
!(:1-5) )
to contain just molecules X different from :1-5.

but even then your algorithm will in my opinion not reconstruct the true
inter-molecular RDF part as this should be based on doing radial density
analysis of each molecule X with respect to all remaining molecules X. Not
based just on density analysis of one "fixed" molecule X (e.g. 1-5),
with the respect to all remaining molecules. However in well homogenous
systems (without any clusters) might be perhaps this version:

radial CH1.RDF 0.1 50.0 !(:1-5) :1-5 noimage.

used for some inter-molecular estimate (with molecule :1-5 rather
somewhere in the center of the box).

Anyway thanks for your comment !

     Best wishes,

         Marek