Re: [AMBER] Error in script file while running mm_pbsa.pl

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 07:58:55 -0500

If you have AmberTools 12 installed, you can try MMPBSA.py instead. You're
using an old version of mm_pbsa.pl which many developers may not even have
easy access to anymore.

If you want to try debugging this, start with an input file from the
Examples directory that corresponds to the closest type of calculation you
want to attempt and use that as-is to make sure it works. Then, try
changing that input file to match your options one at a time until you find
the error. (Do this with only two frames or so to save time).

HTH,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida