Re: [AMBER] mmpbsa restart

From: Giulia <giulia.palermo.iit.it>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:14:09 +0100

Dear Jason,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.
I am trying to ask 12 processor for staring.

However my calculations are crashing.
I am asking for 12 procs in the submission file.
Should I ask the same number of processors in the mmpbsa.in (input) file??
And, if yes, in which format??

Thank you very much
Giulia