[AMBER] No radius found for Mg+ using mm_pbsa.pl script

From: baogen duan <dbaogen.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 17:18:25 +0800

Dear all,

           I want to calculate the binding free energy between RNA
polymerase and Mg2ATP using mm_pbsa.pl. The snapshots for complex, receptor
and ligand were generated. But error is occurred in the course of
calculation. The error message in the log file is as follow

*Calculating energy / entropy contributions
    Calc contrib for ./snapshot_com.crd.1
        Checking atom numbers
        Calc MM/GB/SAS
        Generate PDB
        Center PDB
        Calc PBSA
        Generate PQR
        No radius found for Mg+ 14946 in residue Mg+ 917*
**
 I can not understand this because the corresponding *.prmtop files were
provided. And the VDW radius is in the top file. How to solve this
problem? Would you like to help me with this? Thanks!

Best wishes
Yours sincerely

Duan Baogen