Re: [AMBER] compiler errors

From: Brown, Paul <P.E.Brown.warwick.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 12:32:20 +0000

Dear Jason
Thanks for your reply. I was trying to get it to work on an old system running OSX 10.4. I've given up on this now as Macports wouldn't install the required dependencies, and installed on Ubuntu 12.10 instead. It worked great following your instructions, though configure initially failed as the linker was unable to find -lgfortran. Adding the following link fixed this

ln -s libgfortran.so.3 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgfortran.so