Re: [AMBER] antechamber limitation on molecule size

From: <anyiphysics.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 02:21:21 +0000

Hi Francois,

Thanks a lot for your reply. But I still have a question: To derive charges
for central/terminal fragment of a molecule, I need a P2N file first.
However, since my molecule is bigger than 150 atoms, I cannot use ante-RED
to get the P2N file. If I don't have the P2N file, how can I break it into
fragments? If you know the answer please help me. Thank you.

Yi