Re: [AMBER] error of MMPBSA calculation using the prmtop and inpcrd generated by Chamber program

From: baogen duan <dbaogen.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 17:12:36 +0800

Dear Bill,

        Thank you for your reply. But I still have some puzzle about
this. If I upgrade to AmberTools 12, whether should I correspondingly
upgrade Amber 11 to Amber 12?

        I also have try some tests using sander program in Amber 11 to
carry out minimization or MD simulation, and the input prmtop and
inpcrd are generated by Chamber program. For the small ligand molecules,
minimization and MD is Ok. But for receptor and complex, the output file of
minimizaiton and MD shows the same error as MMPBSA calculation. the error
is also:

      rdparm: a parameter array overflowed
            (e.g. the table of dihedral params)
 NUMBND = 133 max is 5000
 NUMANG = 297 max is 900
 NPTRA = 612 max is 1200
 NATYP = 72 max is 100
 NPHB = 0 max is 200
 NTTYP = 2628 max is 1830

This is to show that minimizaion and MD simulation can not work. what is
the problem with this ? Thank you!

Best wishes,
Yours Sincerely,

Duan Baogen