Re: [AMBER] no leaprc in search path

From: Fabian Glaser <fglaser.technion.ac.il>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 16:18:55 +0200

Thanks Jason that's great stuff.

The tutorials on the amber page seem to be a little outdated, do you know where / if there are new / maintained beginner / intermediate amber tutorials?

Thanks!!

Fabian

Fabian Glaser, PhD
Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit,
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary
Center for Life Sciences and Engineering

Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000, ISRAEL
fglaser.technion.ac.il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
Fax: +972 4 8225153