Re: [AMBER] no leaprc in search path

From: Fabian Glaser <fglaser.technion.ac.il>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 17:24:16 +0200

Thanks!

That's working now, but of course the next stage is not:

> solvateBox mol WATBOX216 10
solvateBox: Argument #2 is type String must be of type: [unit]

Would you be so kind to tell me what is wrong now?
> solvateBox mol WATBOX216 10
Is copied from the tutorial.....

Thanks!!

Fabian

Fabian Glaser, PhD
Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit,
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary
Center for Life Sciences and Engineering

Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000, ISRAEL
fglaser.technion.ac.il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
Fax: +972 4 8225153