[AMBER] Cannot setting AMBERHOME on ubuntu 12.04

From: setyanto md <stwahyudi.md.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:14:58 +0700

Dear Amber user and developer.

I just upgrade my ubuntu to 12.04 LTS. And I want to install AmberTools 1.2

*first I setting AMBERHOME Environment :*

> sudo vi /etc/bash.bashrc ( open file bash.bashrc)

> export AMBERHOME=/usr/local/amber10 (setting Amberhome Environment)
> export PATH=$AMBERHOME/bin:$PATH

*Then I extracted AmberTools-1.2.tar.bz2 to folder /usr/local/amber10

Then patch with : patch -p0 -N < bugfix.all

Then :*
> cd src (enter to folder src)
> sudo ./configure_at gcc

*then compile:*

> make -f Makefile_at

*Compile running well. but when I tried to test *

> cd ../test
> make -f Makefile_at test

There were error :
*Error: AMBERHOME should be defined or else some tests will fail !
make: *** [is_amberhome_defined] Error 2
*
I don't understand why The error said "AMBERHOME should be defined". In
fact I just set up AMBERHOME Environment.
Is there any step that I forget it or wrong ? please.
Thank you.

Setyanto Tri Wahyudi