Re: [AMBER] Problem in running parallel

From: Terry <terrencesun.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 14:43:25 +0800

Hi,

Just as Prof. Case suggested, the information is not enough to debug your
problem. So you problem could be on AMBER side or on PBS side. You can try
the following. First, make sure your Amber installation is valid. As Prof.
Case said, run some short simulations without using the PBS system. Then,
if the installation is OK, contact your system administrator, give him your
script, let him tell you how to use your cluster. That's all I can help.

Cheers

Terry