Re: [AMBER] Inquiry about how writing out pressure tensor

From: Mo Chen <mc842.cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:29:50 -0400

Dr. Case,
Thank you very much for the explanation. I would like to keep the nscm so
that at least the translational motion is removed over the simulations.
Below is my code for the NPT simulation,and it was run using PMEMD engine.

 &cntrl
  imin = 0, irest = 1, ntx = 7,
  ntb = 2, pres0 = 1.0, ntp = 1,
  taup = 2.0,
  cut = 12, ntr = 0,
  ntc = 2, ntf = 2,
  tempi = 300.0, temp0 = 300.0,
  ntt = 2,
  nstlim = 1000000, dt = 0.002,
  ntpr = 1000, ntwx = 1000, ntwr = 1000
/
 &ewald vdwmeth=0, verbose=2
 /
END

Dr. Cerutti or any other Amber developers,
Thank you for looking into the code.

Best,
Mo