Re: [AMBER] Inquiry about how writing out pressure tensor

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 16:48:16 -0700

Hi Mo,

Try adding the following after the cntrl name list

 &cntrl
  ..
  ..
 /
 &ewald
  verbose=1,
 /

There are 3 verbosity settings (1,2 and 3) which print more and more info
about the PME calculation. I can't remember if this prints info about the
pressure tensor or not. It might so try it quickly and see what you get.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/