Re: [AMBER] Trajectory Clustering

From: David Condon <dec986.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 08:43:40 -0400

Hi Chiara,

another useful way is to use the AMBER's 2drms feature.

I use

trajin mdall.mdcrd 1 20000 40
> 2drms out 2drms.tmp raw mass :1-4 time 4.0

Then you can use this awk script:

#execute by $awk -f addblanks.awk < file.in > file.out
> /^[[:blank:]]*#/ {next} # ignore comments (lines starting with #)
> NF < 3 {next} # ignore lines which don’t have at least 3 columns
> $1 != prev {printf "\n"; prev=$1} # print blank line
> {print} # print the line

and then go into GNUPlot and type

gnuplot>set pm3d map
> gnuplot>set pm3d corners2color c1

gnuplot>splot "./graph"

and then you can see clearly which structures have high/low RMSD to one
another.

-Dave