Re: [AMBER] configure problem during installation

From: vaibhav dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 20:15:38 +0530

Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, after a while it has been downloaded and I
was able to install.
I would have been helpful if there was some "verbose" like screen display
(as one sees during "wget" downloads). At present it is hard to imagine
what the installation is doing during this particular step.

Anyways I now understand it better. :)
Thanks.