Re: [AMBER] clustering the trajectories

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 09:57:52 -0600

Hi,

You may want to try and upgrade to ptraj from AmberTools12. There have
been a few bug fixes to the clustering code since Amber11.

Also, I just noticed you specified '*****' as the argument to 'out'.
If this is the case (and not just a placeholder for a filename) this
will probably not work - you need to give a valid filename.

-Dan