[AMBER] different restraint_wt settings possble?

From: <hironori.kokubo.takeda.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:12:15 +0900

Dear amber users,

I have two question about restraints in amber.

1.
The usual restraint setting I understand is, for example,
restraining residues 1-100 to the reference coordinates specified by -ref

ntr=1,
restraint_wt=5.0,
restraintmask=':1-100',

Can we use restraints with different harmonic bond constants?
For example, how can we set two types of restraints:
one for residues 1-10 with k=2.0 and the other for residues 20-30 with k=10.0?
If possible, could you explain how to write such an input file?

2.
Another question is that are there any ways to restrain the center of mass
to the reference coordinates (to -ref coordinates) by using restraintmask?
If so, could you explain how to write such an input file?

Thank you in advance.

Hironori Kokubo