Re: [AMBER] Leap ditribution

From: Aron Broom <broomsday.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:05:48 -0400

I think most or all of AmberTools is GPL, no? At the very least I'm rather
confident that LeAP and MMPBSA are, please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I wouldn't imagine you can download it by itself, but, if you look at the
build scripts for AmberTools, I think you can manage to identify which
source are for LeAP and compile them alone... might be a bit tedious. I'm
interested in doing something similar myself at some point, so would be
interested to know how challenging it is.

~Aron

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM, <davide.savy.unina.it> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
> Is Leap distributed under the GNU GPL license? If so, where I can
> download only it?
> Thanks,
> Davide

Aron Broom M.Sc