Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py

From: Federica Chiappori <federica.chiappori.itb.cnr.it>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:03:17 +0200

Dear Jason,
thank you for the explanation; but with different values for surften (or
cavity_surften), I also obtain differen results, my question regards the
surfoff (or cavity_offset) parameter. If I re-run MMPBSA.py on the same
trajectory with different values for surfoff (or cavity_offset), the
DELTA G solv component, and also the DELTA G binding result, are
maintained, is it correct?

Federica