Re: [AMBER] residue split

From: Carlos Romero <carlos.rom.74he.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 00:11:04 -0500

dear dac thanks for your attention.

pdb file i try to use is 3BEF. it's a thrombine molecule in complex with
par-1.
And respect to your observations, I think that yes, the first residue is
something like 1A, 1B, etc.
Please could you help me how can i edit my pdb file?
I tried to use antechamber but it give many errors.
thanks in advance.

regards