Re: [AMBER] Vina Docking model is not accepted in Antechamber

From: Aldo Segura <asegurac666.yahoo.com.mx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:35:43 -0700 (PDT)

Chris,

You should try to use the "pdbqt_to_pdb.py" script included in AutodockTools
(/your_installation/MGLTools-1.5.6rc3/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/Utilities24/pdbqt_to_pdb.py). If you think something is lost in your pdb, you could send your ligand pdb fileto The PRODRG Server and download the processed pdb file.

Best regards,
Aldo

=======================================
Aldo Segura-Cabrera
Laboratorio de Bioinformática
Centro de Biotecnología Genómica
Instituto Politécnico Nacional
Blvd. Del Maestro esquina Elías Piña, 88710
Reynosa, Tamaulipas, México.
(899)9243627 ext. 87747
e-mail: asegurac.ipn.mx; aldosegura.gmail.com
website: www.bioinfolab.org.mx