Re: [AMBER] job failed for REMD in cluster

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:53:18 -0400

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012, Ross Walker wrote:

> >Why 11?
>
> Because it is ALWAYS better if it goes up to 11. Come on do I seriously
> have to go back to teaching you the basics after your sabbatical? ;-) :-P

Sheesh...(American expletive, I think(?) it comes from Marvel Comics, but that
is beside the point): maybe someone who presents Amber workshops should take a
look at http://ambermd.org (top right).

[Basically, none of the usually inventive Amber folks every came up with a
good motto for Amber 12....competition is still open, however.]

....dac