Re: [AMBER] details of energy values for individual frames in MMPBSA.py calculations...

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:40:53 -0400

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Shashidhar Rao <shashidharr.gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am attempting to run MMPBSA calculations on a set of protein-ligand
> complexes obtained from MD trajectories. I have attached the input file
> that I used for such a computation. As a test, I selected the first five
> frames with the verbosity level of 2. The command I used looked like this:
>
> MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa_input1 -cp 3LFF_Z83complex_nowat_noCI.prmtop -rp
> 3LFF_receptoronly.top -lp Z83ligand.top -y test1_nobox.nc

Add the flag "-eo <file_name.csv>" and it will dump a CSV file
(comma-separated-values) with exactly the information you want.

CSV files are read natively by excel and other spreadsheet programs.
 keep_files=2 is unnecessary (default keep_files is 1).

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate