[AMBER] glycoprotein

From: yanyuna <hiyanyuna.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:59:01 +0800

Thank you very much.The following is what I have once asked and you have
replied.

" Have you tried using the online glycoprotein builder at glycam.org?
What you want to do is pretty difficult otherwise. That's why we
created the site.

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 2:27 AM, yanyuna <hiyanyuna.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> When I build the glycoprotein ,I build a glycan and I get a protein
> from the PDB bank.But I don't know how to align the CLYCAM-generated
> glycan with the protein and save the coordinates in a single file.
> Thanks in advance "
I have used the site you mentioned above,but I find it is so
slow.Whether I can minimize it myself to align them together,and if
doing so what I should notice.Thank you.