[AMBER] XLeap Install Issue

From: Mark Zottola <mzottola.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:32:52 -0400

Jason,

Thanks for your earlier clue on mtkpp. I do not anticipate needing to
estimate metal parameters. No loss there.

Now I now have an issue with building xleap. I have included below the
error messages. As you can see, make is looking for shape.h. I did a
global find and did not locate this file. A search of the
Vanderbilt-hosted AMBER mail reflector archive said that shape.h should be
included in the X11. I downloaded some extra X11 packages which had
shape.h and a few other necessary files, moved them to the extensions
directory where the make file wanted them to be and reran the install.

Now the headers are found but there are errors in compiling the c code (see
below) for xleap. I would like to have access to xleap as opposed to just
tleap, but I can adapt if necessary.

I regret putting this kind of traffic on the mailing list for what is
probably a simple issue.