Re: [AMBER] unable to find mopac charges

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 14:42:29 +0200

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Anogna <anognal.gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have attached my pdb file along with the mail.
> As per my knowledge my pdb file is correct. I verified all the columns and
> spacings.
> But still i am faceing mopac error.

Please try antechamber from AmberTools 12 and see if the error still
exists. Versions of Amber that use mopac are quite old, I think. For me,
your PDB works with AmberTools 12 (using your command:

antechamber -i lgn.pdb -fi pdb -o lgn.mol2 -fo mol2 -c bcc -nc 1 -j 5
)

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida