[AMBER] Problem related to the Amber11 installation in user account

From: Sindrila Dutta banik <sindrila.duttabanik.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 17:19:36 +0800 (SGT)

Yes, My system use ifort compiler for mpi. Is it possible to install the parallel version of Amber using this compiler?

I try it (./configure -mpi ifort) and it gives the following result:

Your AMBERHOME environment variable should be set to /home/sindrila/amber11

Warning: the X11 libraries are not in the usual location !
    To search for them try the command: locate libXt
    On new Fedora OS's install the libXt-devel libXext-devel
    libX11-devel libICE-devel libSM-devel packages.
    On old Fedora OS's install the xorg-x11-devel package.
    On RedHat OS's install the XFree86-devel package.
    On Ubuntu OS's install the xorg-dev package.
    For the moment Amber will be configured not to build XLEaP.
Error: Architecture/compiler ifort is not supported!
    Type './configure -help' for options.

Please let me know.

Thanks