Re: [AMBER] phosphate moiety & igb model

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 07:43:50 -0400

Hi Marc, you're right- igb=8 is parameterized for proteins and peptides
only. We are working on nucleic acid parameters but they aren't done yet.
we did not have success with nucleic acids and igb=5, so I'm not sure how
well that would work in your case.

in general, when using implicit solvent for a system outside what has been
tested, people should proceed with extreme caution.
carlos