Re: [AMBER] Large trajectory for cluster analysis in ptraj

From: Ganesh Kamath <gkamath9173.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 22:24:56 -0500

Hi Dan,
   Out of curiosity, never tested ptraj for systems where there are million
atoms or more, will ptraj be able to process trajectory say if you had the
memory on the processors.
Most of times I would like to analyze trajectories having 100 gb excess
data course using a submission scripts on nodes with 32 cores. Again I have
not tested it on nodes of nersc. Maybe I can compile ptraj on these
nodes.......
Thanks,
Ganesh