Re: [AMBER] using antechamber to parapetrize non standard amino acid

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 15:49:28 +0200

Dear Houcemeddine Othman,

I guess you want to generate a molecular fragment for your non standard amino.

You might be interested in using the R.E.D. tools or R.E.D. Server at
q4md-forcefieldtools.org.

You will find tutorials there; See for instance:
  http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#24
    vs
  http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#25
    vs
  http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#15
  http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#16
  http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#17

I would use Amber99SB (or the latest update available) and not GAFF,
as Amber99SB is designed for proteins.

regards, Francois