[AMBER] RDF

From: Yanyan MENG <mengyanyan21.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 15:01:06 +0800

Hi

As the above mail mentioned,in order to calculates the RDF of all atoms in
residues 1 to 229 to all atoms in all residues named WAT. We used the input
file: radial rdf 0.05 12 :1-229 :WAT closet density

Here, the result graph shows two peaks at (1.8,500) and
(3,450),respectively. We what to know:

1. Can I take the meaning of this result as that a hydration layer would
appear around each protein atom in a 1.8Å distance? Or any other meanings?

2. What about the y-coordinate represents?
3.One more puzzle, could you explain us what the 0.05 in the input files
means? And what the bases to set this parameter?