Re: [AMBER] nvidia settings cuda jobs with pbs?

From: Jonathan Gough <jonathan.d.gough.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:06:00 -0400

You are correct that it doesn't have a direct bearing on PBS. Ross has a
few scripts here:
http://ambermd.org/gpus/#Running

that one could dove-tail together in conjunction with a PBS shell script to
properly stagger or stage jobs.

The other-way is to figure out how to get PBS to automatically assign jobs
to a gpu and thereby que jobs when a gpu (via gpu-id is in use).

Otherwise the other-way to slice it is to use the qsub -W flag to manually
stagger the jobs, which IMHO is sub optimal.