Re: [AMBER] Error with umbrella sampling

From: Fabrício Bracht <bracht.iq.ufrj.br>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:12:34 -0300

Hello all. I must apologize for my own stupidity. I actually believed
that in order to use nmropt=1, one had to set ntr=1. I have fixed
that, setting ntr=0 and the simulation now works.
One more question. Is cuda accelerated COM or jarzynski going to be
enabled once again?
Thank you again. I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience.
Fabrício