Re: [AMBER] Question with mass weighted covariance matrix in ptraj

From: Ganesh Kamath <gkamath9173.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 19:12:22 -0500

Hi Dan,
  Thanks for the answers. The ptraj was for some reason reading the charge
for the atom types having characters
greater than 4, something charmm has now incorporated with ioformat exten.
I used psfgen to generate
a charmm psf and it seems to read the masses correctly.

The mwcovar seems to make sense.
However, the displ.dat and fluct.dat still seems to give me 0.00.. need
to debug more.

I can send you the psf and dcd files. Will do that tomorrow.

Not tried cpptraj. Have not used that before.
thanks,
ganesh