[AMBER] Question with mass weighted covariance matrix in ptraj

From: Ganesh Kamath <gkamath9173.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:55:07 -0500

Hi All,
  I had ran this polymer system in NAMD using a psf and generated dcd
files. I am trying to use these files for generating the eigen values
and vectors using the matrix command in ptraj and mass weighted covariance
option.

./ptraj10 pnip_ww_30_charmm.psf

trajin pnipww_30_275.dcd
matrix mwcovar name mwcovar byatom
analyze matrix mwcovar out evecs.dat thermo vecs 5
go

Ptraj reads the psf and trajectory and finally does not do the analyze
matrix

Warning in analyzeMatrix: dsaupd returned info = 3
 IPARAM(5) = 0

I also get a bunch of NAN in the mwcovar.dat matrix. However covariance
matrix, distance matrix and correl
are generated correctly.

Can anyone please help.

thanks,