[AMBER] MMPBSA per-residue

From: Soumya Lipsa Rath <soumyalipsabt.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:13:03 +0530

Dear Amber Users,

I had few queries regarding the results of MMPBSA per residue decomposition
energy. I define receptor say 1-100, ligand say 200-300. I give the input
as follows :

&decomp
  idecomp=1, print_res="41-58;230-300"
  dec_verbose=1,

The tutorial says: "FINAL_DECOMP_MMPBSA.dat output file contains
information regarding the interaction of each residue with the rest of the
system broken down into component parts...".

1. Now the output I get for residue 41 is with respect to the ligand or to
the receptor or with the residues "230-300" or with the total complex?
2. Is there a way where I can specify residue 41 with respect to a group of
residues (like giving a mask) and calculate the energy of interaction?

Kindly help me sort out these queries.

Thanks

Soumya