Re: [AMBER] Angle parameters not going after tleap

From: Fabrício Bracht <bracht.iq.ufrj.br>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:51:14 -0300

I did not turn off SHAKE, but I did remove the bond between the H
atoms in this particular water. I didn't know that such a bond really
existed. I always thought that the closed triangle was actually some
visualization bug or something like that. So I guess that is why my
pmemd run failed after all. I'll try doing the tleap routine again
(keeping this particular bond). One thing though. I have noticed that
when I load the protein model to leap, I get a warning saying the the
maximum coordination
for the Hydrogen on this water has been exceeded. Is this to be expected?
Thank you
Fabrício