Re: [AMBER] cannot open input file during analysis

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 08:33:42 -0400

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Zalikha Ibrahim
<zalikha.ibrahim.yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> I am trying to analyze the .out from equilibration using perl script
> (process_mdout.perl) and receive this feedback 'cannot open file
> ../equi.out --no such file or directory'. I did the analysis previously,
> and it was all okay. When I redo, it was not successful. Anyone has idea on
> this matter? How can I fix this?

It appears that you either do not have read permissions for that file or
that file does not exist. Look carefully at the output file name to make
sure you didn't have a typo (e.g., equil.out? equi.mdout?)

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate