Re: [AMBER] NTB does not work for trajectory analysis with IMIN=5

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 08:45:38 -0400

I don't think 'minimization at constant pressure' means anything...
 Furthermore, if you're just trying to calculate the system energy, then
you don't want to change the box dimensions -- just use ntb=1 (same result).

It should extract the box information from the trajectory file.

HTH,
Jason

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 8:20 AM, kurisaki <
kurisaki.ncube.human.nagoya-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> Dear Amber developers and users
>
> I just try to calculate system energy
> from
> An obtained MD trajectory, where IMIN is
> set to 5.
>
> The energy calculation works when I used
> implicit
> Solvent model, meaning IGB is set to 1.
>
> However, that does not work when I used
> periodic boundary condition,
> Meaning NTB = 1.
>
> In MDOUT file, I found the message
> "TRAJENE WARNING: nfft size would change
> with this box!"
>
> Does this mean that I can do that by
> fixing values of NFFTs?
>
> Anyway, I am glad if you give me some
> advice.
>
> Thank you for usual support.
>
> Sincerely yours
>
> Ikuo Kurisaki
>
> PS calculations are executed by AMBER12.

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate
352-392-4032