Re: [AMBER] RESP_charge _derivation

From: Shomesankar Bhunia <rightclickatrighttime.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 06:37:04 -0400

Dear Francois,
        I am running GAMESS to generate the log file of raloxifene.
previously i was making blunder regarding the input process in gamess.
According to your suggestions and the tutorials provided by you i am now
running the job. Let the GAMESS job get finished. If there is a problem i
will send you my GAMESS output file. Thanks in advance.