Re: [AMBER] RESP_charge _derivation

From: Shomesankar Bhunia <rightclickatrighttime.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:49:39 -0400

Dear Francois,
Sorry for late reply. Yes the geometry optimization output is not ok. I am
not getting anything when i type
egrep "ENERGY=|TOTAL ENERGY =|TERMINATED NORMALLY|EQUILIBRIUM GEOMETRY
LOCATED" Mol_red1.log

Its not a problem with RED-vIII.5 tools. I am working on GAMESS to solve
the issue. Thanks for the help.