Re: [AMBER] Adding a ROH to a oligosaccharide

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 12:18:47 -0400

The final residue in your sequence, VMA, is designed to have
additional components attached to it at positions 3 and 6. I suspect
you extracted this sequence from a larger, branched oligosaccharide.
That's fine, but you need to either add two things to the VMA or
change its name. If you intended that to be the final residue in your
sequence, you can simply change the name from VMA to 0MA (that's a
zero, not a capital O). If you do that, tleap will add the missing
hydrogens and the charge will be correct.

To see our naming convention: http://glycam.ccrc.uga.edu/ccrc/pages/cncg.html