Re: [AMBER] Adding a ROH to a oligosaccharide

From: Pedro Swagger <pedrito.swagger.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 16:28:01 -0400

Thanks but what I want is to add th ROH. My sugars are placed in order from
reducing end. But there is no ROH in the pdb. I was asking for some command
to add the ROH and that it is near the reducing end. I can add ROH but it
is very far from the reducing end.

Can you help me to do that?

Thanks so much