Re: [AMBER] problem in inter molecular RDF

From: Thomas Cheatham III <tec3.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 10:51:52 -0600 (Mountain Daylight Time)

> I want to calculate inter molecule RDF between oxygen and and hydrogen of
> urea. Therefore I have used the following command line.
>
> radial Ou-Hu .1 18 :URE.O :URE.H*
>
> But , The command line calculating the intra molecular RDF.
>
> can anyone suggest me, How to remove the intra molecular RDF ?

The code would have to modified to avoid intramolecular interactions
between the two atom selections as this is not implemented... We'll
consider it as a feature request.

In the meantime, I would just look at select urea O's to all H's or visa
versa to get similar information. For example, if urea is residues 1-1000

radial Ou1-Hu .1 18 :1.O :2-1000.H*
radial Ou2-Hu .1 18 :2.O :1,3-1000.H*

--tec3