Re: [AMBER] transition metal system works on pmemd crashes on pmemd.cuda

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 21:21:02 +0100

Thanks Scott,
The driver was installed by the sysadmin - I don't have root access on this
cluster.
He wrote to me that it was "the latest driver", but apparently not. I'll
ask him to download a fresh driver from nvidia.

Can pmemd.cuda post-bugfix.9 still be compiled with the 4.0 toolkit? I
initially tried this, but got an error saying I needed to use 4.2.

Thanks,
--Marc