Re: [AMBER] transition metal system works on pmemd crashes on pmemd.cuda

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 21:08:38 +0100

Hi Scott,

I compiled pmemd.cuda_SPFP for Patrick and ran make test.cuda. All tests
passed, apart from a few (6 I think) that only had minor differences in
values (different 4th digit).

The CUDA Toolkit:
$ nvcc -V
nvcc: NVIDIA (R) Cuda compiler driver
Copyright (c) 2005-2012 NVIDIA Corporation
Built on Thu_Apr__5_00:24:31_PDT_2012
Cuda compilation tools, release 4.2, V0.2.1221

The driver was freshly installed today:
devdriver_4.0_linux_64_270.41.19

Cards on the node where both test.cuda and Patrick's jobs ran:
$ nvidia-smi -L
GPU 0: Tesla M2050 (S/N: 0322310084063)
GPU 1: Tesla M2050 (S/N: 0322310082367)

Hope this helps,